To schedule an appointment, call our patient support team to discuss the many services that our practice can provide for your entire family!
When emergency strikes, you need to know that dental care will be available. Goochland Dentistry understands dental emergencies don’t necessarily happen on your time, so we’re here to help turn your dental crisis into a distant memory.
Every day, we welcome both new and current patients who are in need of immediate dental care. With a commitment to the latest technology and dedication to patient comfort, we can quickly diagnose the issue and provide quick relief.
All appointments will begin with a thorough examination, so Dr. Murchie and his team can evaluate your condition. Based on his findings, Dr. Murchie will make a diagnosis and work with you to create the right treatment plan for you.
When it comes to trauma, you can arrive at our offices knowing you will receive the individualized care that you need.
Tips before visiting Dr. Murchie:
- Rinse any lost teeth in saline to remove dirt and bacteria and store them in water in a covered container.
- Don’t forget to bring it to your appointment!
- When there is excessive bleeding, use gauze or tissue to apply pressure.
- Over-the-counter pain relievers may offer temporary relief; follow the label’s directions for dosage amounts
Our dedication to patient care and comfort has made us a trusted leader within the Manakin-Sabot community and an integral part of the Greater Richmond area.
If you need an experienced doctor who can expertly and gently fix your dental emergency, contact us today!
Real Patients Real Results Before and After Results of Our Patients
After-care instructions for dental trauma:
- Allow the area to rest.
- Some bleeding is normal following a dental procedure. To staunch the bleeding, combine gauze with mild pressure following your procedure.
- Ice can be applied if necessary, in 15-minute increments.
- Avoid any swishing, sucking, or smoking, as well as hard or crunchy foods, to allow the wound to heal without risk of infection or repeated damage.
- Alcohol should be avoided and not combined with medications
- Carefully review your prescriptions; be sure to follow the instructions for use.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.