To schedule an appointment, call our patient support team to discuss the many services that our practice can provide for your entire family!
Common dental procedures provided at Goochland Dentistry
If you are in need of dental assistance before your next appointment, our team at Goochland Dentistry can help. Drs. Peter R. Murchie and Rachele Gillespie of Manakin-Sabot, Virginia, are pleased to offer a wide selection of services to both new and current patients. Below are many of the common dental problems and procedures we offer at our state-of-the-art dental facility:
What is your dental problem?
- Immediate tooth pain relief – If you have a toothache, our team can provide fast relief and get you back to smiling.
- Cavity prevention and treatment – We can help identify and address tooth decay before it becomes a major problem. With regular checkups and cleanings, we can make sure your teeth stay healthy.
- Gums growing over teeth – If you have swollen or bleeding gums, we can help identify the cause and provide treatment to improve your oral health. We also provide gum contouring to balance out the appearance of the gums around the teeth for a more aesthetic look.
- Root canals – If you have an infected or damaged tooth, a root canal procedure may be necessary to save the tooth. Our team has extensive experience performing this procedure, ensuring your teeth stay healthy and strong.
- Preventative dental care – Keeping the smile free from disease and cavities starts at home. Our dentists can educate you on how to care for your teeth and gums daily to reduce your risk of common dental problems.
- Broken or damaged teeth – Teeth with extensive areas of decay or that have been chipped or cracked may benefit from restorative dentistry, including the fabrication and placement of dental crowns. These cover the natural tooth and offer protection against further damage.
Schedule a visit at Goochland Dentistry to find a solution to your dental problems!
Drs. Peter Murchie and Rachele Gillespie of Manakin-Sabot, VA, are here to help with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry for yourself and your family. We are here for you if you need immediate tooth pain relief or preventative dental care! Call (804) 206 9455 to request an appointment at our office at 115 Broad Street Road, Suite C.