Your First Visit
You are the focus of what we do on a daily basis and we want you to feel comfortable and at ease in our office.
When you visit our Manakin-Sabot, VA office and meet our team of dental care professionals, we want you to feel like you are part of our family, where your treatment is our top priority.
Here at Goochland Dentistry, we approach things a little differently.
We take the time to truly get to know each patient and listen to your feedback, so we know how best to treat your needs within our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our patient support team will be happy to schedule an introductory appointment before any actual treatment, so we can thoroughly answer your questions and explain our processes.
With the use of non-invasive equipment like iTero scanners, digital X-rays, and digital cameras, dental visits are now more comfortable than ever. We hope an introductory consultation appointment, such as this one, will put you at ease because now you know what to expect from the many smiling faces here to help you.
It’s all a part of our commitment to bring you to your best health.
When you are ready, we will schedule your first appointment to include a full, comprehensive examination. This appointment provides Dr. Murchie with an excellent starting point for treatment.
First appointments include a series of personalized services:
- Face to face consultation with Dr. Murchie to discuss your medical history and current condition
- New patient welcome and interview with our talented hygienists
- Digital X-rays to rule out diseases like periodontal disease and bruxism as well as cavities
- Oral cancer screening
- Periodontal probe readings to monitor the health of your gums
- Cleaning and removal of stains, plaque, and tartar build-up
- Flossing tutorials and oral hygiene instructions for at-home care
During your visit, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our entire office support team to learn about our services and financing options. Our patient support team will work with you to make the best arrangements for your specific needs.
Remember that no matter what, our team is here to help you and keep you as comfortable as possible at all times.
Patients From Around the Globe